GoodWe Power Supply Technology is a globally leading inverter manufacturer with offices and services around the globe.
The headquarters, as well as the R&D department and manufacturing facilities, are based in Suzhou, China. GoodWe also has an outstanding R&D team to design and manufacture state-of-the art string inverters for the international market.
Position: Regional Sales Manager (RSM)_South East Asia (SEA)
Overview of Position:
The RSM is a highly independent individual, focused on promoting GoodWe products and services in the industry and growing GoodWe market shares in SEA. The holder of the position will interact with current and future customers to ensure overall customer satisfaction and generate a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and the market requirements. He or she will also directly report to the Vice President of the Global Sales department.
The position will be an outstanding opportunity for a forward thinking, action-oriented professional looking for new challenges within a dynamic, growth-oriented company.
By becoming a part of the International Sales team in GoodWe at this early stage, there will be a chance to both leave a footprint in the successful market development and to also develop one’s own career in the dynamic and long-term growing renewable energy industry.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting, qualifying and acquiring new customers as well as managing existing relationship with customers in solar PV inverter wholesales/distributions, EPCs and related business within a defined region.
- Develop business and product strategies with customer to ensure that GoodWe is their choice of inverter.
- Visit customers acquire business deals, forge relationships, negotiate contracts, resolve issues and make arrangements as necessary.
- Instill customer confidence based upon strong technical understanding of products/systems and implementation of that knowledge into customer solutions.
- Translate client requests and market trends into high level of service, product modifications, new product developments and deliver growth in revenue.
- Coordinate all technical activities related to customer and project success.
- Frequent travelling to prospective and current customer locations and representing the company at trade fairs.
- Gathering information about Solar PV market intelligence, ensure appropriate response strategies are formulated & implemented.
- Be responsible for the rolling out of channel policies to partners. Engage in conflict mediation and channel policy enforcement.
Business & Sales Expertise:
- Business development expertise with a proven sales track record with tier 1 companies.
- Strongly networked in the renewable energy, preferable in Solar PV industry.
- Ability to influence major stakeholders both internally & externally.
- Strong communication skills including large group presentations & discussions.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to quickly assess priorities.
Customer Management Expertise
- Excellent customer relationship management.
- Able to confidently convey product benefits & cost advantages to customers.
- Demonstrate professionalism in working with customer to resolve emergency situations.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or of similar nature.
- Fluent in English.
- Professional experience in sales on an international level.
- Solid experience with solar products within photovoltaic industry in SEA, preferably solar inverters.
- Flexibility in working for highly fluctuating and demanding markets.
- International mindset for a multi-cultural environment.
- Willingness to accommodate to national and international travel.
Would you like to be part of a dedicated team and leap into a successful future with us? We are looking forward to your application at HR@goodwe.com
Handle the market development, and establish, cultivate and manage distribution channels in the responsible area.
Handle the marketing promotion and brand building in the responsible area.
Market research and information collection in the responsible area
Set up and foster sales teams in the responsible area.
Complete regional sales targets.